1. Work everyday save the Lord's Day. Imitate Saint Paul and heed his words in his 2nd Epistle to the Thessalonians, Chapter 3
2. Recreation is disordered unless its purpose is to recuperate one for further work. As such, all forms of recreation ought not be practiced save the Lord's Day. Do not be found among those "whose end is destruction; whose God is their belly; and whose glory is in their shame; who mind earthly things." This includes activities such as: watching YouTube videos, watching movies, reading comic books, playing videogames, browsing the internet, using social media and/or messaging services.
3. Pray frequently. You should start every day on your knees, offering up thanks to God for saving you from death the previous night, and consecrate all of your actions of the day to Him and vow to do all you can for His greater glory. All throughout the day you should be offering up your sufferings and troubles to God. Pray a chaplet of the Holy Rosary. End the day with sorrow for any sins you may have committed in infidelity to your promises, and pray that God may forgive you for them all. Lay down to sleep with the words, "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit."
4. You should take care of your body. Your body is a member of Christ, a temple of the Holy Ghost (cf. 1 Corinthians 6:15-20). You should maintain good hygiene, bodily and oral, and always look your best at all times. Sleep is also essential to your functioning, which allows you to work properly and perform your duties. If you take care of yourself, you will give a good example to those around you, and further the cause of Christ in your person. "Anoint thy head, and wash thy face" says the Lord (cf. Matthew 6:17)
5. Preserve your tongue from evil and season your words with salt. The words that come out of your mouth can bring scandal to the Christian religion, which would be wholly inconducive to conversion. Unlike Antipope Francis, we wish to proselytize and evangelize, and care not for the "sins against ecumenism." Speak at all times as if you were in the presence of Jesus, Mary and Joseph (which you are!).
6. Educate yourself on our worldview every day. You should spend a good segment of your day reading books, listening to sermons, and taking down notes on what is important. Especially go through this catechism
Novus Ordo Watch: Novus Ordo Watch is a lay-led internet apostolate whose primary goal is to educate the public about the true Roman Catholic religion and the institution we refer to as the “Novus Ordo Sect” (or “Vatican II Sect”).
QuidLibet: A Traditionalist Miscellany — By the Rev. Anthony Cekada.
Daily Catholic: Helping Catholics find the daily readings and understand Sedevacantism better.
Most Holy Trinity Seminary: Run by the most Rev. Bp. Donald Sanborn ordaining and giving us true Roman Catholic priests who validly offer the Mass as it was for the last 1500 years of the church.
Traditional Mass: They are arbitors in taking down the heretical Vatican II sect and a great resource in finding a valid mass location.